<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh, it's ON now, buddy!!Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
![]()
Guess I'll drop the $6.88 and grab that Ghost Rider....nice pics
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh, it's ON now, buddy!!Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
![]()
whoa, guys, let's keep it down, dont wanna get boner's panties in a bunch! [img]wink.gif[/img]
that's the only time you can say "boner" and "panties" and have it sound so stupid [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope... his coat looks too crappy I motion for GR also.Originally posted by Joranthalus:
nice pics.... but i'm not a fan of GR at all... besides, Gambit is the best ML ever [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, Colossus is awesome, he ranks up there in my fav ML figures...
ML8 Captain America is another good one I like...
what Chesh said
...I mena, sculpted scale mail! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I give all you non-believers the penance stare!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
oh, it's ON now, buddy!!![]()
At least your Ghost Rider has two eyes. Mine seems to have been assembled rather poorly and when you open his jaw, only his right eye pops out. It's like he's winking at me or something. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Is there flashing around his eye socket that is blocking the eye from coming through? Mine had some slight flashing, so they wouldn't both come through evenly, so I took an X-Acto knife, and very carefully trimmed it away, and now he works perfectly, and you can't tell I cut it away at all.
Bookmarks